Because the confidentiality of your information is important to us, we are committed to ensure that the privacy of your information is protected, and we assure you that your information is used solely for the legitimate business purposes for which the information was disclosed, therefore we offer this covenant as a sign of our pledge to you that:
- We shall protect and maintain any information we have on you strictly in accordance with the highest standards of information security and privacy.
- We shall restrict information utilization and management to the minimum level required to provide you with the superior service that meets your demands and expectations, and keeps you abreast of service/product offerings as well as other windows of opportunity of interest to you.
- We shall entrust information management functions only to authorized personnel who received proper training on customer information management techniques. Employees who breach this commitment will be subject to disciplinary actions, including legal liability, as may be prescribed by us.
- We shall not disclose any customer-specific information to any third party unless we are required to do so by law or court order.
- We shall always monitor information confidentiality. If we are to engage an external agency for provision of support services, we shall bind them by our established information privacy standards, and shall further secure for ourselves the right to carry out inspections to verify levels of compliance.
- In order to ensure that you will not be exposed to any hoax or false e-mails, we shall not send you any e-mail messages except through our dedicated domain www.joinfincubator.com.
We shall always strive to evaluate our performance against generally accepted performance criteria to ensure the strict compliance with our standards, especially where they relate to the maintenance and protection of customer information privacy. We shall endeavor to carry out our tasks in such manner so as to fulfill our pledge in all communities where we maintain a business operation.